Davao City's Kadayawan 2019


August has rolled in and again Davao City is gearing up to celebrate Kadayawan 2019. The King of Fruits, durian, are filling up fruit stands along with rambutan, mangosteen and lansones. The festivities are also already in full swing with trade fairs and night parties scattered all around the metro. The City Government has also announced that August 16 and 19 are non-working holidays in Davao City. This is great for me because I am planning to bring my son to Crocodile Park since there is a special Kadayawan Promo for patrons. I know my son will enjoy watching the bird show and the tribal dances. Maybe I will see you there.


For those who wish to partake in the various activities, you may refer to this poster:


I hope to see you around Davao City for Kadayawan 2019! Cheers!

Don't forget to Pin it!



Comments

Popular Posts