Read the News on an App called BuzzBreak and Earn Money


People who have a busy lifestyle may find it time consuming to read the news. I myself, the primary caretaker of my son, can't seem to sit down and read the news. Yup, I'm always behind on my current events. But, with an app called BuzzBreak, I can scan the news with the extra incentive of earning points that I can convert to PayPal cash when I reach a minimum threshold. It's the app that I truly sit down to scan the headlines because, it doesn't hurt to earn a little. It's a win-win situation for me. 

The app is available for android and ios so, you can find it in both app stores. Each day you are rewarded points for checking-in after watching a short video. When you click on an article, you need to stay for 30 seconds and scroll down which will reward you with 6 points. You are allowed the limit of 50 rewards per day.

If you would like to join, you can click on this http://bit.ly/2HFK2an and put in my referral code B00026931 which will give you an initial 1000 points for registering. 

This is a legit app. I have been using this app for 2 months now and when I cash out, the money is in my PayPal account within 48 hours. 

Download BuzzBreak today and start earning now!


Need this post for reference later? Pin it.


Comments

Popular Posts