Monetize Your Blog Using FOMO Ads


I've been blogging for almost a year and I am still struggling with ways to monetize my blog. I have applied numerous times for Google AdSense, unfortunately, I have always been rejected. My most recent rejection from Google AdSense stipulated that they are unable to approve my application since they pride themselves with working with big publishers. In short, I was rejected again for 'insufficient content'. Good thing Google AdSense isn't the only ad network around. This "fact" was brought to my attention by the contributors of the Google Forum who quite tactlessly told me to look for other ad networks to monetize my blog when I inquired about other requirements that Google AdSense may look for when approving a site.

Anyway, I was fortunate enough to read from a post of a fellow blogger about an ad network that not only accepts new bloggers or small publishers with no minimum traffic requirement but also pays your earnings each month without a minimum payout threshold. The FOMO ad network allows a publisher to monetize as his site grows giving any and all publishers the added benefit of earning without the hassle or stress. All you need to do is register with a valid email address, embed a code unto your site, and you are good to go.

For a new blogger who wants to monetize from the get-go, FOMO ads can be your solution. For small publishers, FOMO ads can serve as an added profit.

You do need a verified PayPal account to receive your earnings although I have read that you have the option of requesting for Direct Deposit.

Once you have embedded their code unto your site, you will be directed to their dashboard. Here, you can add more sites that you may want to monetize, edit the format of ads that you want to be shown on your site, and of course, track your earnings and your website's statistics.

I have signed up for FOMO ads and have added their code to my site. So far after a few days and a few impressions, I was impressed that I earned more than I expected. I checked their Publisher FAQ and was surprised to see that they pay $2 per CPM. Other ad networks are not as honest with regards to CPM or CPC and always ALWAYS tell publishers that their earnings depend on the type of traffic that their blog attracts and of course, the blog's country of origin. In my experience, this translates to peanuts. For more info regarding Fomo ads payouts, read about it here.

After a span of 3 weeks, this 1st of October, I have received an email from FOMO regarding my earnout as a publisher. I got 1480 impressions and earned $2.96. The email added that this amount will be forwarded to my Paypal account. Thanks, FOMO! Below are the screenshots of the email notifications of my earnings for the past 2 months.
Earnings for my 1st month of September.


During the recent update of FOMO regarding approval for publishers, FOMO requires the blog or website to be in English, niche specific (as much as possible), and it should be regularly updated. They also, unfortunately, require the blog/site to have a majority of traffic from the US, the UK, and Australia. It does not necessarily mean that you should have a large amount of traffic but, it does mean that your site must have an audience from these specific countries. Also, and this is most unfortunate, this ad network recently has closed its doors to tier 3 countries.

So, what are you waiting for? Register to FOMO ads to monetize your blog today!

Can't do it now? Pin it for later!



Banners for Up-and-coming Mom Blogs

Comments

  1. Hi Mama, how's the FOMO ad going for you? I would like to ask if the same cpm will apply for traffics coming from SEAsia - Philippines. As of writing, i'm using Infolinks to monetize my blog but the cpm is close to non existent. I've been using it for a week now and my daily average earning is 0.03$.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, with 590 impressions, I have earned $1.18. I started Sept. 10. I'm also trying it out and waiting for the month to end to see if FOMO does pay out every month. Will update this post when it happens.

      Delete
    2. I'm also a Philippine-based blog so, I know your pain when it comes to monetizing. Thanks Tony for asking!

      Delete
  2. I have updated my post. Today October 1st, I have received an email from FOMO ad network that my earnings will be forwarded to my Paypal account.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave me a message here in the comments section. You may also contact me through my email address sheilamarie070677@gmail.com for more pressing matters. Thank you!

Popular Posts